FAQ – Billing
- Why did I receive a bill from Hawai’i Pathologists’ Laboratory (HPL)?
- What types of testing are performed at HPL?
- Who is responsible for paying for anatomical testing?
- Who bills my insurance for pathology services rendered?
- Will HPL bill any insurance company?
- Why didn't my insurance cover the entire amount?
- How will HPL inform me of the status of my account?
- Why could I receive two bills after a single visit to my doctor?
- Who do I contact if my billing issues are not resolved?
FAQ – Supplies
- What supplies are provided by HPL?
- How do I order supplies?
- What supplies do I typically need for a surgical specimen?
- What supplies do I typically need for a cytology GYN specimen?
- What supplies do I typically need for a cytology Non-GYN specimen?
- How will I receive my supplies?
- How much supplies should I order or have on hand?